Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) management systems enable organizations to develop and implement company policies and procedures, incorporate regulatory requirements, industry best practices and other information to help guide the management of quality, safety, health, and environmental matters. Integrated Management Systems can serve any type and size of organization, regardless of industry sector, and accommodate diverse geographical, cultural and social conditions. The success of a management system depends on commitments from all levels and functions of an organization. To obtain organizational commitment to the management system it is essential that top level management endorse, provide necessary resources and promote conformance with the Management System.
Systems of this kind enable organizations to:
- manage risk by identifying hazards, assessing consequences and probabilities, and evaluating and implementing prevention and mitigation measures.
- support a belief that all safety, health and environmental incidents are preventable;
- promote and maintain a work environment in which everyone accepts personal responsibility for their own safety and that of their colleagues,
- achieve commitments across the organization to quality, health, safety, sustainability and protection of the environment,
- take action as needed to improve performance through continuous improvement and
- instill a culture in which everyone actively intervenes to ensure the safety, security and wellness of each other.
Ron White's expertise is in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) Management Systems focus on integration of Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) management system processes tailored to client's operations.
Companies may have a quality management system and want to integrate an environmental management system and a health and safety management system seamlessly into the organization. Ron White helps organizations develop, implement and measure their management system reflective of the scope and size of the operation(s) while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, latest ISO standards and recognized and generally accepted good engineering practices (RAGAGEP) and company requirements.
Ron White specializes in the following management system standards and associated regulations as applicable... regardless of industry sector:
- ISO 14001 - 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)
- 30 CFR 250 Subpart "S" - Safety and Environmental Management System (current as of May 29, 2017) / API RP 75 - Recommended Practice for Development of a Safety and Environmental Management Program for Offshore Operations and Facilities (SEMS)
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119 Process Safety Management (PSM)
- BS OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001:2016- Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHS)
- ISO 9001- Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- API Q1 9th Edition - Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- ISO/IEC 17021 - Conformity Assessment -- Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of Management Systems
- 30 CFR 250.101 through .1933 Oil, Gas and Sulfur Operations in the OCS
- 29 CFR 1910. and .1926 OSHA General Industry and Construction
Ron White trains workers and assists companies in all phases of management system development, implementation and maintenance. Services are provided turnkey or support for specific management system element(s) on case by case basis, delivered as an independent third party (I3P) consultant, in house consultation,r onsite field support or other as applicable.